Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ingrown Hairs Or Syphillis

Budget Malta Poker Series.


(Alampi after shaking hands with my output (21 °) in the Tournament 330)

return from Malta ... after 5 days spent heavily at the tables while not having arrived in the money are still satisfied. If you want to read it as 'round plug in the Forums site already and I may be' at 10th level with 33 players remaining. On page 13 of the blog are the hand that sentenced me .. The guy very "gambler" moved all-in-hand trembling. He had already 'made a great blast with A7off previously and at that time I pin A10. I was sure to be strategic before moving on and it's testaulamente say: "What are you doing ?"... A6off go wholesale with him instantly and bleaching at that time could not to do is put it all in !!!!.. Cursed 4 to Rivere! However, for good or evil THAT'S POKER! Thanks to the sponsor between May and June have the ability 'to choose a European leg of my choice and therefore are in decision making ... I certainly hope that this time "Mr.GoalWIn" as I was able to hit the renamed award! Below is the link to the blog ...


(What can I say: A handsome coffee table! .. And honor to be out quite a bit 'after "El Diablo" Mr. Gino Alacqua)

To read well all go to: www. assopoker.com / forum / showthread.php? t = 29201 & page = 13

0 comments:

Post a Comment