Thursday, December 11, 2008

How To Use The Cupcake Pan

EPT Prague: a total flop ...

Although I have not yet confirmed by Simone Coppari (babbolone) of exceeding the day1 and yet I could not see on any site as "survivor" I think it came out too. Cristiano Blanco and 'release with one hand but played well against a "calling station". Evidently having flopped the cris wanted levargli slowly and all the chips went in and continuation bet on the river by closing opium color .... I wonder because it was the first day would not have been better madare the tub with stairs closed after the flop? to the max there was someone who had limped AA or KK and gave them in the face !!!.... cmq Christian and 'a champion and I have nothing to say ... I just hope for him that his "bad luck" steps immediately. Waiting for news from Babbolone and Emily can not tell you anything because I was already out in the first level but did not answer me on facebook :-(. Ciaoooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment